Automotive bodies and external accessories
Bonding solutions that can withstand harsh external conditions
Adhesive materials are used for a wide range of applications on the main body of automotive vehicles. The most common applications include the bonding of accessories using durable double sided tapes that offer exceptional adhesion and resistance to vibration and environmental degradation.
Other common applications include the temporary protection of painted and other vulnerable surfaces, using masking products that withstand exposure to heat, chemicals and humidity. Also, to protect from defects during production and delivery, protection films that offer easy removal without leaving a residue.
Our external automotive applications include:
- Attachment and temporary protection of badges and emblems
- Trim attachment e.g. roof ditch trims
- Antenna attachment
- High performance paint masking, including multi-colour paint work
- Side wing mirror assembly
- Spacers and gap fillers e.g. in bumpers
- Headlight bonding, sealing and venting
- Attachment of weather seals
- Bumper attachment and temporary protection
- Bonding and sealing sensor equipment e.g. parking sensors