Long lasting adhesive solutions for high use products
There are a number of applications utilising adhesive tape solutions in the manufacture of domestic appliances. These include applications for assembly, attachment, protection and noise reduction.
We hold a wide range of adhesive materials commonly used in appliances such as washing machines, refrigerators, dishwasher, blenders, microwaves and ovens. They can bond to a variety of substrates, including metal, plastic and glass and offer a range of benefits over traditional fixings such as reducing the weight of your product and assembly times.
Our domestic appliance applications include:
- Component attachment e.g. branding badges on ovens and refrigerators
- Panel attachment e.g. side panels, glass tops/doors and control panels
- Fixing of small parts into housing
- Vibration management in blenders, refrigerators and washing machines
- Temporary protection of screens, panels and surfaces
- Temporary holding of accessories during transit e.g. drawers and shelves
- Membrane switch attachment and assembly on microwave ovens
- Bond stiffeners to cabinet panels in dryers
- Bonding light guides and backlight reflectors
- LCD screen attachment and sealing
- Thermal management and insulating of appliance electronics