Emergency and security
A range of solutions for internal and external emergency and security products
Emergency and security products have a range of functions, including audible and visual evacuation, entrance security, monitoring and alarm devices. Many of these are used in external environments in which their internal components must be protected from moisture ingress and contaminants such as dust, dirt and debris.
Whatever your specific needs, we offer a wide range of bonding and sealing materials to meet your required IP rating and performance criteria. We can produce multi-laminate materials from a wide range of materials manufacturers, for your unique requirements.
Many of these emergency and security products emit signals that will require an effective shielding solution. We also offer a wide range of EMI shielding materials, including tapes, foams, fingerstock and panels.
Our emergency and security applications include:
- Bonding and sealing of entry system panel/keypad
- Anti-shatter film for glass protection
- Thermal management of LEDs in emergency lighting
- Cushioning and insulation of back-up batteries in emergency lighting
- LED bonding in OCVR swipe readers
- Sealing of voice alarm systems
- High temperature sealing of explosion proof batteries
- Ingress protection in voice and video door entry handsets
- EMI/RFI shielding of wireless surveillance equipment
- Environmental sealing of CCTV cameras