Storing your Adhesive Tape
Ensure your material is stored under the right conditions
It is important to store your adhesive tape correctly to ensure you achieve optimum performance from your product, for example, extreme high and low temperatures can alter the bonding characteristics and lead to degradation of the material.
We recommend that you:
- Consider the shelf life of the adhesive tape (especially when ordering large quantities), this can be anything from 3 months to 5 years, with the majority being 12 or 24 months
- Store in a cool, dry location
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Ideally, store in a covered container or in the original packaging
- Store in the ideal temperature range for the product and protect from freezing and high temperatures
Material should be inspected on arrival and any defects of material or packaging should be reported immediately. Check your product data sheet for more information on recommended storage conditions.